would call out “love you!”
conveniently leaving out the “I”
as if they didn’t want to commit
to their own declarations.
And I agree that the “I” is a pretty heavy concept
David Berman, “Self Portrait at 28” (via falcade)
I will always have such adoration for flowers and a strange fondness for envelopes.
Shirley Jackson (via carriescott)
I'm in your top 5 omg I am so honored ❤️❤️
luv u and ur blog 😚💕
81, 85, 150
81. outrotting, grapadora, heavyxsighs, ailleacht, and koiosurya are my favorites really haha
85. Is this really what you want?
I feel obligated to do what I know others want me to do and I still can’t seem to tell them the truth more often.
150. It wasn’t what was said to me, it was what was said behind my back.
5 6 97
5. wear black clothes, push me up against a wall and make out with me and stuff, give me flowers, and be sweet but aggressive. yeahh good shit.
6. be loud, be rude, be cocky, and have terrible personal hygiene.